How to Update the Password on Your Mobile App
This app is a mobile portal to access data from Black Knight Data & Analytics. Black Knight is enforcing a password change on their service every 90 days. This affects your mobile app because it needs to use the same account information, so the stored password on your mobile app will also need to be updated.
If you are receiving a message on the app that your login is invalid (code 16, 17 or 18), the most likely issue is that your stored login information is out of date.
APPLE USERS: How to update your login
- Open the Settings screen of the app and scroll to the bottom of the screen
- Select Log Out
- Log back in using the same username and password you use on titlepro247.com
ANDROID USERS: How to update your login
- Open the Settings screen of the app
- Completely clear, and carefully re-enter your username and password, using the same information you use on titlepro247.com.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select Save. Important! If you do not hit save, your updated information will not be applied.